With the Governor of Virginia issuing an executive order mandating a stay-at-home rule effective through June 10th we wanted to take a moment to update you on our church's response:
- Assemblies/Activities - We are canceling all services and activities for the month of April. We will plan tentatively meeting on Sunday AM, May 3rd if the situation has improved enough to allow us to do so AND the Governor has rescinded his stay-at-home executive order. Again, the situation remains fluid and we will communicate with you as the situation progresses.
- Office Hours - Our church offices will remain open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- Communion Supplies - We request that you please pick up communion supplies for the rest of April.
- Contribution - Please drop your contribution off at the building, mail it to our PO box (PO Box 1301 Hopewell, VA 23860) or donate on line. You can access the online giving page from our church's website or by going to this website address: faithlife.com/cscoc-2/give. You may also use the TEXT TO GIVE feature. Simply text the word "give" with the amount (ex. GIVE 50) to (804) 204-3844. You may contact our secretary at (804) 937-4206 Monday, Wednesday or Friday during office hours for further assistance. Our preacher Mike Green may be contacted at (804) 898-4705.
- LIVE Stream of Wednesday Bible Class and Sunday Services - We will continue to LIVE stream Wednesday Bible Class at 7pm and Sunday Services at 10am on our church's Facebook page and YouTube channel. You can also access archived lessons on our church's website.
Thank you for your resilience during this difficult time. Please continue to be vigilant in prayer and service.